Friday, March 9, 2012

Yes, I'm Still Here

Wow, has it been almost a month since I posted anything?!  It's been quite a month, though.  We were all sick with the nasty head crud (including the little one).  Then my parents came to visit for a week - way better than nasty head crud, but busy nonetheless.  We had two kid birthdays while they were here, and now it's almost halfway through March and I'm just starting to recover.

I did finish my Vogue 8379 dress and I like the way it fits, although I need to try a different hem.  I hemmed it by hand using their method from the pattern and on this fabric it's all bunchy and weird, so I think I will hem it by machine, although I need to be VERY careful not to stretch it like I usually do.  I will put up better pics later, but here is one from when I wore it to church the other week.



I gave up Facebook for Lent, so I think my next post will be a few pics of the kids for those who don't get to see them often :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment