Thursday, April 12, 2012

{pretty, happy, funny, real} - Easter is Here!

Hooray, we've made it through Lent and now we get to enjoy the Easter season, which actually lasts almost 6 weeks until Pentecost!  Here are a few fun pictures from our Easter festivities.

{pretty}

Pretty blessed is more like it.  We have three (generally!) sweet, beautiful, healthy kids.  No matter how difficult some days seem, life is really good!


{happy}


Mama got to make an Easter dress this year (more on that here) and I'm really happy with how it turned out.  Now if only the Energizer Bunny Elizabeth would've stood still for a whole 3 seconds, I could've gotten a clear picture.


{funny}

Elizabeth found out about the wonder that is Easter candy this year.  She approves wholeheartedly.


{real} 
Patrick gets constant "coaching" from his big brother, Christopher.  I'm sure my sisters will tell me that I drove them crazy doing the same thing, but I struggle to find a nice way to tell him, "Just let Patrick color his own darn eggs!"  And yes, I took their shirts off because you know that egg dye will never come out of anything, and we're short on clothing that fits right now as it is!

Joined up at Like Mother, Like Daughter - some great Easter fun had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment